Graze Craze is excited to offer prospective franchisees the opportunity to open their own charcuterie business. Starting a grazing platter business with us features many competitive advantages over a typical restaurant model franchise.
For example, no cooking is required, and without stoves, ovens, or microwaves, you can save on expensive industrial kitchen equipment and simplify day-to-day operations. Our smaller footprint means that the business can be run with just three to five employees. This system is designed for fewer headaches and a lower initial investment.
What if you don’t have any experience in a Grazing Platter Business?
Even if you’ve never made a charcuterie board or never owned your own business, Graze Craze has developed a streamlined process to get you up to speed. Our unbeatable training program will teach you everything you need to know, including how to market your new business, find and retain customers, take and fulfill orders, manage bookkeeping, and more.
We’re committed to helping every franchisee grow their business. Our support doesn’t end once you’ve opened your doors; we’re there for you every step of the way. Graze Craze provides ongoing support in the form of valuable resources like software systems designed to keep you organized, research and development to ensure you’re offering the most in-demand assortments, and business coaching to answer your questions and keep you on the right track.
Steps to Starting a Grazing Platter Business
We’re leading the way in this exciting sector of the food industry. Graze Craze has created a step-by-step process to make it easier than ever to get started.
- First, contact us. We’ll set up some time to talk so we can answer any questions you might have and review your capital qualifications.
- If it’s a good fit, we’ll then provide you with a copy of our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). An FDD breaks down all the details of the business, from franchisee expectations to a comprehensive investment breakdown.
- Next, you’ll get to meet our leadership team. This is a great opportunity to learn more about our company culture.
- We’ll present you with a franchise agreement, which we encourage you to review thoroughly before making a decision.
- Once this is signed, you’ll be responsible for the one-time initial franchise fee, and then we’ll get started.
- The next step is an important one: establishing your location. We have a team of real estate experts that will work with you to find the perfect location for your grazing platter business.
- From there, you’ll then take part in our comprehensive training program so you can open your doors with confidence.
The next step on how to start a grazing Platter Business is to take part in our comprehensive training program so you can open your doors with confidence.
Once these steps are completed, all that’s left to do is host a grand opening, and you’re ready to go! Graze Craze is there for you every step of the way, and our ongoing support continues long after you’ve opened your business.
Charcuterie boards are a proven food trend with staying power. Now that you know how to start a grazing Platter Business, this is the best time to consider starting a charcuterie business with Graze Craze and capitalize on your investment.
Contact us today to learn more about starting a grazing platter business with Graze Craze!