Did you know that franchising is a great option for entrepreneurs? It’s true! Graze Craze provides franchise owners with everything they need to start their business and keep it on the right track. From a proven business model to real estate assistance, we can help with many of the details that it takes to launch and run a business.
Whether you’re interested in starting a charcuterie business, breaking into the restaurant industry, or simply taking control of your career, consider opening a charcuterie franchise with Graze Craze. Our franchise system is designed to help you open your location with limited risk and low overhead costs.
8 Reasons Why Entrepreneurs Should Franchise
Graze Craze has already developed steady followings in each community they serve with house-made ingredients of the finest quality. There are lots of reasons why entrepreneurs should consider franchising with us as opposed to a typical restaurant franchise, including:
- Charcuterie is on trend. The concept of charcuterie has been around for thousands of years, and with growing interest in do-it-yourself artisanal craft food, there’s a natural connection to its present popularity. Charcuterie boards are part of a $378m industry, with increased growth predicted well into the future.
- We’re partnered with United Franchise Group (UFG), a franchising powerhouse. UFG manages numerous growing brands and has over 35 years of experience in the franchising industry. They’re experts at bringing newcomers into the business, showing them the ropes, and setting them on the right track toward growth.
- We have a proven business model. Our track record of success includes a highly effective model that’s proven to work, simplifying your job as a franchisee and streamlining operations. Since no cooking is required, you won’t need to spend money on expensive kitchen equipment or leasing large restaurant spaces.
- The initial investment includes virtually everything you need. Our cost-effective investment is designed to help you see maximum ROI without anything you don’t need. Included with your initial investment are training, equipment, hardware, real estate costs, uniforms, signage, initial marketing expenses, and inventory.
- Our comprehensive training is industry leading. We’ll teach you how to market your new business, find and retain customers, take and fulfill orders, manage bookkeeping, and so much more.
- We’re always there for you with ongoing support. You can look forward to valuable resources such as a software system designed to keep you organized, research and development to ensure you’re offering the most in-demand assortments, and business coaching to answer all of your questions.
- We provide opportunities for growth. Investing in multiple locations can help give you an edge and provide you with a stronger customer base, exclusive leasing discounts, a franchise fee discount, advertisement savings, shared supplies and inventory, and the opportunity for employee growth.
- There’s no experience required. We’ll help you get up to speed with our unbeatable training program. Our franchisees come from every background, so don’t let a lack of restaurant or business experience hold you back.
Our Investment Profile
While your Graze Craze franchise cost will vary depending on factors such as real estate costs, the size of your location, and more, here’s a general idea of what you can expect with our investment.
The costs associated with opening a Graze Craze include a $49,500 franchise fee, a $50,000 initial investment, and a $100,000 to $150,000 total investment. We’ve worked hard to streamline costs at every opportunity so you can feel confident that you’ll have everything you need.
Why open a charcuterie franchise? Graze Craze sets you up for success with competitive advantages that can’t be found elsewhere.